- Origin: Guangdong, China
TDA7498 is first 100W+100W amplifier in the currently market, adopted the integrated simulation, logic and high voltage function, and the other class D amplification process to create more chip area is compared, meaning law semiconductor BCD6S efficiency ratio, at the same time it can reduce the crosstalk, improve the quality. In addition, the BCD6S integration of NMOS and PMO is high power output circuit that is currently available in the market first 100W+100W complementary S transistor amplifier, the bootstrap capacitor and bootstrap diode eliminates the old process required. THD+N of ST TDA7498 are less than 0.01% can provide more high-quality listening experience.
1. Adopted original TDA7498 and TL082 of ST;
2. The coupling capacitor adopts imported Weimar capacitor 2.2UF, and the main filtering electrolytic capacitor adopts famous brand, capacity of 3300UF/50V*2, the other filter circuit with SANYO aluminum shell SMD capacitors, ensure the supporting power.
3. The selection of Resistance is high precision 0805 chip resistor, the main circuit adopts the metal film resistor accuracy of ± 1%, guarantee the signal-to-noise ratio of the product.
4. PCB adopts 1.6mm thickness double-sided board; 2 oz copper thickness, spray tin full process, and ensure the current well done through the performance. High-class PCB quality.
5. Output with the shielded high current inductor;
6. The first stage operational amplifier adopts TL082
Basic performance parameters:
Working way: Class D
Static current: 50mA
Rated output power: 2*100W
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20 kHz
Working voltage: DC20V to DC36V
Recommended supply voltage: DC32V
The maximum output current: 3A
PCB size: 160*90mm
Horn parameters: 6-8 ou